- 1. Personal Data
- - Name
- - Date of birth
- - Address
- - Telephone number
- - Email address
- - Above profile, except the name, of the family member(s).
- 2. Use of Personal Data
Nijigennomori acquires and processes Personal Data for the following purposes:
- (1) In order to provide services according to the facilities and events.
- (2) In order to contact customers to confirm the contents of information that has been provided to us from customers;
- (3) In order to respond to inquiries and consultation from the user.
- (4) In order to send e-mails, bulletin magazines about the service according to the present business, send materials such as DM, operating activities, etc. and provide information and solicitate reservation by telephone, etc.
Nijigennomori will also process Personal Data for achieving the purpose of use described above if the processing by Nijigennomori meets any of the following requirements:
- (1) such processing is necessary in order to provide a services according to the present facilities and events to the data subject;
- (2) such processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Nijigennomori.
- 3. Disclosure to Third Parties
Nijigennomori may disclose Personal Data to third parties engaging in Nijigennomori only where it is necessary for achieving the purpose of use described in "Use of Personal Data" above under prior consent of data subjects.
- 4. Cross Border Transfer
Personal Data may be transferred to entities in countries or jurisdictions outside the EU such as Japan. Please note that such countries or jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as the EU and would not afford many of the rights conferred upon data subjects in the EU.
- 5. Retention of Personal Data
Nijigennomori will retain Personal Data to the extent necessary for achieving the purposes of use described in "Use of Personal Data" above, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. Nijigennomori may continue to retain and use a minimum amount of your personal data for recording and system administration purposes for the period in accordance with applicable law.
- 6. Right of Data Subjects
Data subjects have the right to access, request for correction, request for deletion, request to limit the processing, object to the processing, and request for data portability, with regards to their Personal Data retained by Nijigennomori. When Nijigennomori receives a request based on the right specified above, Nijigennomori shall conduct any necessary investigation in order to respond to such rights without delay.
- 7. Right to Complain with Data Protection Authority
Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority if they have a complaint regarding to Nijigennomori's processing of their Personal Data.
- 8. Contact
- [Contact Address] Nijigennomori Inc., 924-1, Iwaya, Awaji-shi, Hyogo, 656-2401, Japan
- [Telephone Number] 0799-73-2280
- [Administrator of Personal Information] President, Nijigennomori Inc.
- [E-MAIL] email@example.com